We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.
~ Luciano de Crescenzo ~
This Package Includes
- This Package Includes
- Free initial consultation to get to know more about you and to see if we’d be a great fit
- Several meeting consultations further described below up to 10-14 hours and payments
- Full communication through email and phone during scheduled hours
- Financial development: Set up budget, budget spreadsheet
- Custom Pinterest Board Consultation up to 80 Pins
- Complete Detail/ Theme Coordination: Create a list of ideas from the details you have in mind and of what you want your wedding to be like and we brainstorm and plan your wedding from there.
- Theme, event design and layout specifications (Invitations, seating layout/charts, Place cards, Décor, save-the-dates, color palette, menu planning)
- Venue site inspections, venue selection, vendor selection and contract reviews and negotiations
- Assist in the additional consultation for cake tastings, catering menu,
- Planning Guide with event details, timelines, agenda, for all wedding party and vendors
- Additional Site inspections with vendors to verify details and timelines
- Meet with photographer, videographer, and Dj’s to verify timeline, setup, and special accommodations and/or announcements
- Create displays for guest books, dessert tables, party favors, pictures, money jars etc ( Already created by couple)
- Direct the flow of the event throughout ceremony and reception during brides entrance, moving bridal party for photos, father/daughter dance, bouquet toss, cake cutting, sparkler exit (Depends on specifics set up by couple)
- Planner and/or additional assistants in attendance overseeing wedding rehearsal/reception/ ceremony (3-4 hours)
- Day of wedding coordination (8 or 9 hours) coordinating correct set up/breakdown of events; However we can adjust departure times depending on your choice can leave during reception cake cutting, last dance etc.